When signing-up for ookyo, select "Current Number" then provide your port-in details.
- Make sure your port-in details (Name, ID number) exactly match the details you're using to register for ookyo.
Ensure your port-in number is active, has no outstanding bills, and no contracts.
- Port in from Hotlink
- You will use the ookyo service on your existing Hotlink SIM card.
- After successful payment, you should receive a Welcome SMS from us within 30 mins. This means you can start using ookyo plan on your Hotlink SIM.
- Port in from other M'sian telcos
- You will receive an ookyo SIM card and temporary ookyo number to start using the service.
- The service will be auto-activated within 24 hrs from successful delivery
- After service activation, your port-in request will be processed. You'll receive an SMS on your port-in number from old telco and you need to reply to it. Otherwise they will reject your port-in request.
- If port-in is successful, you'll notice that there'll be no network service on your old SIM. This means we have magically converted your new ookyo SIM from the temporary number to your existing number. If you bought any passes or topped-up your wallets while using the temporary number, it'll still be there!
Tip: If port-in fails, you can re-try port in via ookyo app > 'HQ' > 'Other Stuff' > 'Retry port in'.