Yes, you can either take a new number or port-in your existing number. For more information on how to perform a port-in, click here.
Articles in this section
- ookyo Terms & Conditions
- How do I sign up for ookyo?
- Can I choose a number I want when registering?
- What do I need to pay during registration?
- Can I choose to not be auto-renewed?
- How many mobile lines can I have?
- Will I receive any payment confirmation after registering?
- I couldn't complete my registration because I didn't pass the verification checks. What can I do?