Yes! When its time to pay for your ookyo plan during registration, just log-in with you existing account instead of creating a new one.
Articles in this section
- What is Maxis Pay and what are the benefits of using it?
- Why do I need a Maxis Pay account?
- How do I perform a guest check out?
- Is there a fee to register for Maxis Pay?
- I just registered on Maxis Pay but got charged RM 1!
- How do I know if my Maxis Pay account has been created successfully?
- Can I use my existing Maxis Pay account?
- What type of cards do you accept?
- Can I change or delete my saved card details?
- Will I be notified if my payment is successful or unsuccessful?