Yes, but it's limited. You can only access your registration details, track delivery, and request for SIM replacement. You won't be able to buy passes like Unlimited Passes, PopDeal(s) etc.
Articles in this section
- I registered with the wrong IC number, what should I do?
- Can I change the email address of my ookyo account?
- How do I pay for my ookyo plan?
- Can I change my ookyo number?
- Can I transfer ownership of my ookyo number to another person?
- How do I terminate my account?
- What happens to my account once it's terminated?
- Can I manage my account from the ookyo website?