If your auto-renew is unsuccessful.....
- Your ookyo plan will turn from Active to Grace.
- Grace period lasts for 50 days and you can only receive incoming calls and SMSs.
- To re-activate your plan, you need to manually log-in to your app to pay (HQ > click on 'activate base plan' > redirected to Maxis Pay to pay). When in Grace, you won't be able to use your internet data so we advise that you connect to Wifi to do this.
- If you are using the same card that you used upon registration, your auto-renewal will continue for the following renewals.
- If you are using a different card, the auto-renewal will need to be set up again. Set up the auto-renewal for your new card by updating your registered card. (HQ > click on your Nickname > Click on the pencil next to Credit/Debit Card)
- Your 30-day active period will resume from the date of successful renewal.
If you do not reactivate your plan within the 50 days Grace period, your service will terminate. Any ookyo credit, Google Play Rewards, services, and your number will be forfeited.
*Note: If you had selected NO for auto-renewal upon registration, you will not be able to set up an auto-renewal.