Yes. For most apps, Google Play Store has a refund policy window of 48 hours. Within the first 2 hours from time of purchase, just select the purchased app in the Google Play Store app on your phone and then select 'Refund'. You will receive an SMS notification from us and an email from Google once the refund is completed.
After the first 2 hours from purchase, you can still request a refund if its within the 48 hour refund window but you might not see the 'Refund' option when selecting the purchased app in the Play Store™. You can then try the below steps as advised by Google:
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) on your computer, tablet, or phone.
Go to this link.
- Make sure this is in a web browser and not the Google Play Store app.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return. To the right of the order, select More .
- Select Report a problem.
- Choose the option that describes your situation, complete the form, and say that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." Later you will receive an email about your refund.
Please note that if you choose to Uninstall the app without requesting a refund, this will only remove the app from your device and you will not receive a refund.
However, there is no 48 hour refund window for in-app purchases. In-app purchases are additional services or content that you can purchase from within the app. You will have to send such requests to the app developer directly and all refunds given are at the discretion of the developer.
Other content from the Play Store™ such as books, music, and movies, may have slightly different refund windows and policies. For more information on Google's refund policies, please click here.