When you first register for your ookyo plan, you'll you get to choose YES or NO to auto-renewals.
- If you select YES, you will then be asked to enter your credit/debit card details to make the first month's payment. Upon renewal, we'll attempt to charge your registered card to renew your ookyo plan a day before the 30-day active period ends. If the charge is successful, your ookyo plan active period will be extended for another 30 days from the previous cycle.
- If you select NO, you can then pay with either a credit/debit card or an online banking account.
After the 30-day active period, if your auto-renewal fails or you've selected NO to auto-renewal:
- Your ookyo plan will turn from Active to Grace.
- Grace period lasts for 50 days and you can only receive incoming calls and SMSs.
- To re-activate your plan, you need to manually log-in to your app to pay (HQ > click on 'activate base plan' > redirected to Maxis Pay to pay). Your 30-day active period will resume from the date of successful renewal.
If you do not reactivate your plan within the 50 days Grace period, your service will terminate. Any ookyo credit, Google Play Rewards, services, and your number will be forfeited.
*Note: Customers who signed up before 23rd November 2017 will have their auto renewal set up by default