Sign up online only
- website www.ookyo.com.my or
- ookyo app (download from Google Play Store)
How to pay
- You will need to pay for the plan during sign up
- You can pay using Online Banking, Credit card or Debit card
What is auto-renewal
You can choose if you want us to help renew your ookyo plan every month
- Auto renew - your plan will renew every 30 days automatically. You can pay using a credit or debit card
- Non-auto renew - you'll make a one-time payment via online banking, credit card or debit card. After that, you'll have to make one-time payment to renew your plan every 30 days.
During your service, you can still change from non-auto renew to auto renew. Do this via the ookyo app > HQ > Payment > turn 'on' automatic renewal. You'll need to provide a credit/debit card to set it up.
TIPS for Auto-renewal
- We'll attempt to charge your registered card one day before the current 30-day active period ends
- If the charge is successful, your ookyo plan active period will be extended for another 30 days from the previous cycle
- If the charge was unsuccessful, your ookyo plan will turn to Grace. You can do a one-time payment to reactivate your service. via the ookyo app > HQ > click on 'Make grace period payment' > redirected to Maxis Pay to complete payment.
- Grace period lasts for 50 days. If you do not reactivate your plan within the 50 days Grace period, your service will terminate. Any ookyo credit, Google Play Rewards, services, and your number will be forfeited.