Yes, you can. As long as you've already set up operator billing to your ookyo number for Play Store. For more information about setting up operator/direct billing, click here.
Articles in this section
- What is Direct Billing?
- How do I set up Direct Billing?
- How do you know whether to deduct from my Google Play rewards or ookyo wallet?
- Am I charged for using Direct Billing?
- Is there a way to prevent accidental or unwanted Google Play purchases?
- How do I change my Direct Billing back to credit card charge?
- What can I purchase in the Google Play Store using Direct Billing?
- Can I purchase content that is not in Malaysian Ringgit?
- Can I get a refund on items purchased on the Google Play Store?
- Can I make purchases over WiFi?