Roaming allows you to use your ookyo service while travelling overseas.
What should I do when I'm overseas?
- Ensure you're connected to the right roaming partner
- Have a minimum RM10 in your ookyo wallet
- To use mobile internet, make sure you have
- a roaming Internet pass. Dial *100# when you're abroad to buy and track your roaming internet pass.
- turn on data roaming on your device (Phone settings > Mobile Data/Mobile Network > turn ON "Data Roaming")
What services work when I'm roaming?
- Make and receive calls and sms
- Roaming Internet passes
Note: Your Unlimited Apps and normal Internet passes cannot be used overseas.
What are the roaming rates?
Roaming rates for calls, SMS, and Roaming internet passes depend on the country you are in. To find out more click here and remember to select Hotlink.
How do I buy and track my roaming internet passes?
- to buy and track, dial *100# when you're overseaa
- You'll receive an SMS when you've used 80% & 100% of your roaming pass
- You'll also be notified one hour before your pass expires and when it's expired
How to share my roaming internet pass with friends?
You need to create a hot spot on your phone
- make sure you have an active roaming internet pass
- switch off the ookyo VPN
- set up the hot spot via your phone setting
TIP: When you are back in Malaysia, please turn on ookyo VPN to enjoy Unlimited Internet!