- Request for a SIM replacement by logging-in to the website or app (HQ > Other Stuff). Let us know where and when to deliver it.
- If you need to block the service on the lost/stolen SIM, go to Fuzzy's Guide (My Account & billing > Help Me > 'I've lost my phone what do I do?' > No). It'll raise a ticket to block the service. Remember to do the same steps when you receive your replacement SIM to have the service unblocked.
When your service is blocked:
- ookyo credit and Google Play Rewards cannot be used
- No usage of any internet passes are allowed
- You can still log in to your account using your email and password. This means you can still get in touch with Fuzzy if you need more help