You can. As long as you've already set up operator billing for Play Store. For more information about setting up operator/direct billing, click here.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Play Rewards and how does it work?
- Is there a way to prevent accidental or unwanted Google Play purchases?
- How do I change my Direct Billing back to credit card charge?
- Can I purchase content that is not in Malaysian Ringgit?
- Can I get a refund on items purchased on the Google Play Store?
- Can I make purchases over WiFi?
- How long is my Google Play Reward valid for?
- What happens to my Google Play Reward if I go into grace, terminate or port-out?
- Can I retain my Direct Billing when I port in/out?