We strongly advise that you always have the ookyo SIM in SIM card slot 1 of your dual-sim phone. Once you have done this, make sure that your preferred sim for 'Mobile Data' is set to SIM 1. This ensures that you will always be able to auto-login to the ookyo app and get unlimited internet to all the apps that falls under your All Access Pack, Unlimited Passes, or PopDeal(s).
There are three things that need to happen in order for you to draw down correctly from your All Access Pack or Unlimited passes. You must be able to auto-login, allow the ookyo VPN connection request and allow data usage access.
If you are unable to auto-login to the ookyo app, you can try these few steps:
- Turn airplane mode on.
- Make sure the ookyo app is properly closed by either:
- Click on your 'Recent Apps' button on your phone and closing all recent apps.
- OR go to your phone Settings > Apps > ookyo > Force Stop
- Turn airplane mode off, ensure mobile data is on (4G/3G symbol is seen), and try reopening the ookyo app.
- If successful, make sure to allow VPN and usage tracking permissions are 'ON' for ookyo to enjoy unlimited internet to all your passes. Follow the screenshots below to ensure you've done this.
- If you are still unable to auto-login to the app, try restarting your phone.