It's important that your direct billing is tied to your ookyo mobile number and not another telco number that you are using in a dual-SIM phone. This is to ensure all purchases on the Google Play Store will draw down from either your Google Play Rewards or your ookyo wallet. Here's what you should do:
- Disable the sim card that is tied to the other telco number. To do this, go to 'Sim Card Manager' in your phone settings and disable/switch off the non-ookyo sim card.
- Ensure that your ookyo mobile number is the one that is left active.
Next, you can follow the steps on setting up direct billing below:
- Open the Google Play Store app and log in to your Google account
- Check that WiFi is turned off and you're on the 'MY MAXIS' network
- Go to Menu > Account > Add payment method
- Select 'Use Maxis/Hotlink/ookyo billing'
- The new payment method is now added to your Google account.