There are three things that need to happen in order for you to draw down correctly from your All Access Pack or Unlimited passes. You must have your ookyo VPN running, be active on the ookyo network and be able to autologin.
To check, in the ookyo app (images below), go to HQ and look at your Unlimited Status. If your status is KO, look at the individual statuses shown for the three requirements. For more information, select the little 'i' next to the 'Inactive' and follow the instructions the below.
- Make sure you aren't connected to Wi-Fi
- If you're a dual SIM user, make sure your data is coming from your ookyo SIM
- Turn airplane mode on
- Quit the ookyo app by doing the following:
- Click on your 'Recent Apps' button on your phone and closing all recent apps
- OR go to your phone Settings > Apps > ookyo > Force Stop
- Turn airplane mode off, ensure mobile data is on (4G/3G symbol is seen) then try reopening the ookyo app
- You should be able to autologin (don't need to manually enter your email and password). If successful, make sure your VPN and usage tracking permissions are 'ON' for ookyo to enjoy unlimited internet for all your passes. Follow the screenshots below to ensure you've done this
7. If you are still unable to autologin to the app, try restarting your phone