First things first, please update your app to the latest version on the Play Store!
You may be wondering where did our Fuzzy friend go.
In our effort to enhance your customer service experience, you can now get help on your burning queries and issues in the all new Help section in ookyo HQ.
1. How to get Support
Simply go to ookyo app > HQ > Support (HELP icon)
2. How to search for FAQ articles
1. Browse from our Top FAQ topics. You can also click on the 'Down' arrow to expand the section for more frequently asked articles.
2. Click on the Magnifying Glass icon to Search for keywords to find relevant solution articles
3. How to contact Customer Service
You can raise a ticket by clicking on the green button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
Type in your question and click send. Easy peasy!
***TOP TIP*** You can also attach screenshots by clicking on the Paperclip icon.
4. How do I look for my Support Tickets?
Click on the Hamburger icon on the top right hand corner of the screen.
***TOP TIP*** If you have an open ticket in Fuzzy, please trigger a new ticket from the new Support feature. Refer to previous section (#3) on how to raise a ticket.
5. How do I know if ookyo Customer Service has replied my ticket?
If your ticket has not yet been replied to, the icon on the left of the ticket would be green. When ookyo replies to you the message will be BOLDED and the icon will change to the ookyo icon.